Thursday, September 27, 2007

Island Whirl

I'm in Honolulu. On Waikiki Beach. In my room, blogging.


Coral Practice

We have a couple of days off as we wait for our gear to get here, and it's Paradise, as they say. I've still got a bit of a cold and I have not ventured out much until today. Still working on learning Pro Tools and now Garageband, and I guess I'm kind of hooked because I've written 3 song ideas so far.

Anyway, I went outside after looking at this view from my hotel room window for two days.


The View

Magee, Survis and Brad Johnson decided to hit the beach this afternoon, so I tagged along.


Hangin' Loose

Jim and Magee were there to go swimming, Brad and I were just getting some delicious ocean air.


Uncle Salty

Survis and Magee decided to go surfing.


Surfhole Butters



McGarry, 5-0

Magee got up a few times...and down a few times.


Surfs Up


Surfs Down


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home