Saturday, July 28, 2007

Homeward Bound, Again

I'm typing this at 10:15 a.m. at the Sacramento airport, waiting for my flight to Nashville via Chicago to board. The airport has free WiFi, which is pretty uncommon in the airports we frequent. I think it's a great idea, and I wish more airports would offer it. It's great to be able to contact your friends, family, work, travel agent...and blog... via email. I spend a lot of time waiting in airports , and hours of potentially productive time gets lost to the prohibitively high price of an hourly internet hookup.

The tour ended on a good note, the band rocked hard and the crowd was very into the show. They seemed to know all of the old stuff and all of the new stuff. Nashville looks hot and humid for the next few weeks, but I'm glad to be heading to the house for a while. I'd rather not travel any further than the next room for a few days. Yee Haw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home