Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bristow Moonlight

Yes, it rained. It has to rain, but only for a little while in the morning. The rest of the day was hot and humid. Great venue - nice rooms, big stage, spacious loading dock.


Stoll Vaughn

Stoll has been the opening act for the entire tour. He plays guitar and harmonica and has a Dylan/Springsteen flair. I like his songs and he's a nice guy. It takes a lot of guts to stand in front of a crowd, who probably didn't know you were on the bill, some of whom are still finding their seats, and play a solo acoustic set.

Greetings to all of the John Mellencamp and John Fogerty fans who heard about this blog. As you may have noticed, it's NOT about either of them, frankly it's about ME, and what I happen to be doing at the present time. You will see posts about other tours and artists, music news and pictures of trips and vacations, and lots of guitar-related stuff. I write it as a personal diary, as well as to keep the folks back home informed about my well-being. Since I can't always call or send photos to everyone in my extended network of family and friends, this blog is how I let them know what I'm up to. While you are certainly welcome to check it out, please note I won't be talking to, interviewing or passing any messages or requests on to either. If you are interested in my very normal life, that's great.

Thanks to all for the kind words of encouragement, I am glad you are enjoying Caught Up In The Fable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are eight of us living in a 45-foot long metal tube, we need to get away from each other on a regular basis.

Very nice blog. I feel your pain when it comes to being crammed into a metal tube and driven cross-country - been there, done that (and still do at times, we just finished a gig in your home state).

I bookmarked this page and will reading it on a regular basis. Be safe on the road.

Regards,
Gary C.
drums
Mickey Gilley
Branson MO

20/7/05 11:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home