Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hail to the Thief

Just in case you're in Edmonton, Canada anytime soon, if you see somebody wearing a green Columbia fleece jacket, ask them if they still have my wallet, credit cards, driver's license, social security card and $200 cash American and $85 Canadian. Also my cell phone and reading glasses.

Ask them if they stole it out of the backstage crew room.

Then tell them they suck.

UPDATE: Got the phone and reading glasses back. How thoughtful.

UPDATE II: Bank of America, after promising to expedite a new debit card to me, failed to do so and I will be closing my accounts with them upon my return. Pathetic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claypots said...

Tom, Sorry to hear that you got ripped off - happens everywhere unfortunately. If its any consolation, the majority of us Canadians would not do likewise.

25/9/09 07:48  
Blogger Tom Spaulding said...

No doubt.

25/9/09 09:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home