Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Month In Europe

I leave Friday for a month-long tour of Europe, mostly the Scandinavian countries with a stop in France and Germany. I have been to France before - Lyon, for a festival - and spent a few days in Italy when I was the product manager for Oberheim keyboards. The other countries on the itinerary: Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland and Denmark are all new to me.

I am thankful for the Euro, and will probably be even more so a few weeks into the trip. New languages and currency are confusing enough, but to deal with both on an almost-daily basis will be interesting. I trust the music fans that I will be in contact with will be helpful, as all reports from friends of mine who have travelled in Europe have been positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home