Wednesday, April 14, 2010

L.A. Times

Wow. A month between posts. Might be a new record, I'm not sure. Not that nothing's been going on, though...in fact too busy to blog is more like it. The new Donna Beasley record is done, mastered and getting ready for duplication. Pretty excited about it..it's definitely different than the last one and a step forward for me as a producer/engineer/guitar player/ songwriter/husband.

I'm in Los Angeles at the moment, rehearsing for the upcoming Keith Urban show in Phoenix and the ACM awards. Everything seems to be moving along nicely, the band sounds great and I've got a bunch of new guitars to look after.

My work on behalf of D'Addario is increasing as well. Look for a new and improved Guitar.com website soon. Lots of cool things happening there and more to tell once we launch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home